fbpx
1.2 C
London
Wednesday, February 8, 2023
HomeAnimalsTim Newton; A Man Woke Up To A Strange Noise, Saw This...

Tim Newton; A Man Woke Up To A Strange Noise, Saw This On His Porch

Earlier this month, a man from Alaska named Tim Newton shared his story to the world. This story is shared by Tim on the latest trend on social media “I Woke Up to This”.

This happened to Tim this week when he suddenly woke up by a noise on his deck. Hearing the sound, he was startled and looked outside for seeing what was going on. With a single glance, he had to rush back inside to his house to grab hold of his camera before this amazing once in a lifetime opportunity was lost. What Tim saw was a Mama Lynx with her seven kittens.

Tim was seeing the family of Lynx standing behind his screen door. Tim wrote on his Facebook page, “mama Lynx called out to her kittens and they all obediently lined up right outside where I was standing. This is what you call an ‘Amazing Alaska Wild Life’. They then proceeded on with playing on our deck and then moved to play in our yard as well.”

Playfully adding to his statement, Tim wrote, “I believe that Lynx spend 1 percent of their waking lives chasing after rabbits while the rest 99 percent chasing after their kittens. These kittens were frolicking and roughhousing pretty much the whole time.”

We were also surprised to see this one of a kind experience and could not help ourselves from sharing it with you; our readers.

This is why we have compiled the entire 16 photos that Tim Newton posted on his Facebook page here for your viewing.

So scroll down to look at these unusual yet amazing Alaskan wild life photos.

#1

Blank

https://www.facebook.com

#2

Blank

https://www.facebook.com

#3

Blank

https://www.facebook.com

#4

Blank

https://www.facebook.com

#5

Blank

https://www.facebook.com

#6

Blank

https://www.facebook.com

#7

Blank

https://www.facebook.com

#8

Blank

https://www.facebook.com

#9

Blank

https://www.facebook.com

#10

Blank

https://www.facebook.com

#11

Blank

https://www.facebook.com

#12

Blank

https://www.facebook.com

#13

Blank

https://www.facebook.com

#14

Blank

https://www.facebook.com

#15

Blank

https://www.facebook.com

#16

Blank

https://www.facebook.com

Related Content

Petunia; The Rescued Duck Who Greets Her Owner In The Cutest Way Possible

Gaspar; A Dog Survives 6 Days In The Desert After Falling Off The Plane

Daria Pushkareva; A Famous Photographer From Moscow Quits Her Job To Live in a Forest With 100 Injured Dogs

Leave your vote

0 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 0

Upvotes: 0

Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Downvotes: 0

Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%

RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Recent Comments

Hey there!

or

Forgot password?

Forgot your password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Close
of

    Processing files…